I have made progress on the Barn finally after being distracted by the research paper and sorting out production plans and everything. The Barn looks pretty Australian landscapey now with the trees, also I will be applying colour grading now that I know how it looks so it will be more orange and add a more Aussie feel to the colouration.
I finished off the Storm storyboard, cutting straight to the cloud scene and being fairly short at around 40 seconds long in my mind.
I finished the rig for Josh's character. Skin weights are still a little iffy so i will deliver the rig and fix the skin weights tomorrow.